Love.Laugh.Live!

"When Words Speaks Louder Than Action"

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

No comment. :)

What a wonderful day? No! It kinda sucks at the beginning. Oppps, not to curse on this fasting month Aainaa! Well, not to mention, i kind of forget about the Quality and CTU test todayyyyy!! I mean , i thought it will be on this thursday.... So that, i end up by answering using my very last revision, like 10 minutes before the test i guess?

How can i forget that? Yup, i agree that the questions wasn't really though , but hello! i'm not reading it at all.... I don't know what my results will look like... Its scares me to death... I wish i can score for this paper, since i found it difficult to score other papers.. I mean IR? daaaaa~~ can I? Isk!

Well, CTU... likewise, i never do any readings, not even a single word.. Isk, i am just too relax this time... Thankfully, i kind of able to answer the question.. at least my head doesn't turn blank during that moment.. Huhu.. It's a release when you actually understand Gap Model.. Helps u a lot. :p. However, it doesn't sound cool when i actually forgot about the test. Its not my real performance.. Ohmy, I'm scared!!


In  this situation, all that i can pray and hope is all my attention in the class repays. Huuu... Let it be. whatever already done is done and that's it. 

As to celebrate that? We finally went out, hanging out together , watching movie and stuff.. Watching The Expendable. Alright! Lets talk about the movie! My opinion? 5/10.. Its just a movie that shows you people shooting others.. yeah, i like that but , thats it.. Its nothing to compare with inception! Not at all... Haha. it just nice. :)

O ya! The reasons why i said that because i don't see the real appearances by Jet li! I mean, he deserve more! Huk. Hence, i am not satisfied. Lalalala~~

I'm tired, Hmm..... To someone that i called Alang, i Miss you. Heheh.. :p