Love.Laugh.Live!

"When Words Speaks Louder Than Action"

Friday, August 20, 2010

A journey for good. :)

First of all, Hello to all bloggie woggiee!!! Tehehe, :))


It's been a while since i last update my blog. Fuhhh, i got lots and lots and lots to write to be exact! But, haha. Don't have too. Lets it bury inside, Hihi. :)
Hmm, what can I say, my new life leads me to so many works! But it doesn't matters. I enjoy that , but sometimes it exhaust me to death.

Today, 11a.m.,we've got an appointment with MBMB Malacca, fuhhh, swear i'm totally scared at first! I thought i will screwed up today. I kind of drop the list of the questions and info about MBMB on the walk side!! I feel like okay, how can i ask people without any to refer??

But i calm myself, and say i can make it, with my own effort, thats not gonna ruin my research. And yes , i'm quite satisfied with me. Haha, and my team , Aman and Nisa!! I think we kind of not screw the discussion, even once. Thanks a lot dude, what else left is just to make it in paper. Tehehe,which i kind of dislike it. But in order to get good marks, i'll go for it, we'll go for it. Else, i'm happy today!!

Totally feel like, someday i wanna work with them or else it is just called first impression? :))
Oppps, thanks a lot for my girl, Atieee, we're never gonna reach here without you and your MAS, hihi. Joke. Love2. :p

Hmm, today we also got an invitation to break fast? together with 1B students. Well, its kind of touching, i mean , u guys sooooo nice kids! Thanks. :p
Let's meet tonight and enjoy our meal as much as we can. :p

Till then, I think thats all i wanna write right now. Headache, since lately i kind of overslept, a litte. Huhu, maybe. Love2. :p