Love.Laugh.Live!

"When Words Speaks Louder Than Action"

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Don't Bullshit the Bullshitter?

What is exactly the problem?

I'm sorry, i guess like the more we know each other the more i hate you. like seriously! we are not like what we're used to be before.
The point is, let just be friends than a close friends which i know u would'nt want it too. Ahh, pretty sure that u've realized about it too. We just not suits for each other. We are better with our own ways.

U don't have to act like u know everything which u are'nt by the way, just deal with it. Remember who is the person that u need before? I mean whatever the situations might be, i'll try my best to help .But since we like quite knowing each other, it's all gone.
Hey, i'm the same person! Don't underestimate me like u're the best. Stop asking if you just end by questioning and doubting me. U're just soo annoying.

Swear, i don't like u. from now on i will treat you just like a person, who quite close to me, and not more than that. Frankly, i never met someone that i really can't trust they way i feel about you. I just cannot believe in you, in any words, once you betray me, i'll never believe not even once after that.
U can imagine how mean i am when it come to this-betrayal-liar things. I'm sick of it! Go away, I HATE you.

Sincerely. Please go to hell.:)