Love.Laugh.Live!

"When Words Speaks Louder Than Action"

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Middle finger almost in the air!

Heeeeeeeiiii , dah lame tak mengupdate ngedate! How are u my bloggie woggie ? 

Okay, before that, i actually have nothing pun to share. it just i feel like ade mase untuk blogging. I mean after this i am seriously have tons and tons things to do and yeahhh it will be exhausting and suffocating! But hell yeah I have to get through that since, yeahhhh.. that's what I should & HAVE to do. but before that......

My boyfriend, if maria elleyna panggil balak die Datok, meh aku panggil dia Levitt. I love u. :)

                                               Jgn menangis ye semua orang, ni namenye jodoh.

Okay, dah dah la tu berangan kan Aainaa, sure ade yg angguk angguk bace statement tu an ? BAHAHAHAHA. and like i care je kan? ehhehehe. :)

First of all, actually point aku hari ni adalah....... Kawan , yeah Friends. How good u are as friends ?  I mean start judging yourself *me too* now. ehehehe.  U feel like u're good enough but you know there's nothing good to be good enough in this world. If someone says U ARE PERFECT that was totally bullshit, and a lie. We have to accept, every human have their weakness , so is that what it called perfection ? Perfection is ALLAH and always HIM. 



Kadang kadang kau akan rase, ikhlas ke mereke tu nk berkawan. Ko tau tak smue bende dekat kite disukai orang orang sekeliling, tp sblm tu sedarlah , orang sekeliling tu adalah orang juge, so dorang pun tak lari dari bende bende cm ni. So, ade point ke nak bajet bajet segala ? Jgn nk fuck sgt boleh tak? 

                   
 23 th March 2011 ,
Baru balik dari cari seluar untuk housemate ika, pusing punye pusing... Last2 kiteorang suggestkan she buy a dress je, instead of nk pening2 cari seluar, and InsyaALLAH , everything went well even me myself was attracted to buy one selendang yang ala - ala kashmir, fuhhhhh. BAHAHA ,

                                                         KARMA KARMA & DRAMA.
Come on, this shit things bile nk pegi from my life? Talking a
bout karma , aku rase it was simple, something that goes around will always come around. Simple kan? but kadang2 kite try too hard to please people, u did your best, to avoid any misunderstanding , but in the end they just don't care , they actually totally don't care, so there's no point left for you to keep thinking ways to please your friends, coz it is soooo pointless , meaningless.

Maybe u put too much trust to someone that actually have no plans to please u the same way. but please ! this has nothing to do dgn PENGHARGAAN & Bla Bla Bla, it just if u really care... just show it, u'll lose nothing.

U can't expect yang someone akan sentiase rilex, just put yourself in the same shoes as hers/she and face it, u may know how sucks it will be. I say, Fuck it!

Papehal pun, aku da beli satu selendang yg btl2 aku harap will make me look different than the way that i always be. and yeahhh it's not about to please, its about how i bring myself into several transition that i actually need the most since i don't know , 10 years ago ? Hmmmmmmm.
I don't care anymore, whatever it is, I'm still gonna shine. I love my mom & dad, sisters. :)



           Malas nak taip ape dahhhhhhhhhhh.  Haihhhhhhhhh.