Love.Laugh.Live!

"When Words Speaks Louder Than Action"

Monday, August 23, 2010

I like you?

I like YOU! Hihih. :)

Hey, don't make any assumption yet, it is just i like my weekend! I kind of filled it with something that quite priceless, to me. :). A priceless memories maybe. Being with zizi's family, what can i say...? Quite exciting..

I mean, there's no more that kind of tradition and lifestyle in my family?. I don't know but maybe thats their style in greeting their guest? Well, i've been there for about 3 times, but still, they're totally warm and nice. Got lots and lots to talk about, likewise. :p

Thank God, i kinda not forget to bring along my notes, haha. Luckily, he always yell ( in a nice way) at me, Hey U! Study! Hihi, well, its grateful to hear to be exact, at least there's someone to remind me about my test that should be done today, but yeahhh, maybe thats what it calls fate... There's no any test today, i kinda of WHAT? 

But, to be honest, Hell yeah I LOVE it!  I mean, i'm not really done with my reading, plus there's not really enuf time for me to revise all that 6 chapter, but still, i try my best to manage time, fuhhh... Sacrificing my bed time.. But, in the end, Hahah.. should i say i'm grateful inside??? Hell YEAh!!
Thanks Madam Yati, at least i still got enough time to revise it deeply. Alhamdulillah... :))

Else, i don't know, i'm grateful today, everything seems going quite well. I've got my loan , what can i say.. Alhamdulillah.. i won't let the same thing happen like 2-3 years ago, i've learnt my mistakes. :)

Hmm, not to mention, there's still 5 more test to go.. hope i can make it right.. :))
Good luck Aainaa!! U can do it. :))