Love.Laugh.Live!

"When Words Speaks Louder Than Action"

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Is there any hope left?

What a weekend! Feel like dying to know what happens next! I wish i know all my journey so that i have no reasons to worrying about it all the time.

Time passed like what they're used to, but i'm still feel left aside like this and trust me, it killin me. I got a very good news like an hour before it turns out awfully which mean seriously bad. It's like u just receive an honour of being a princess but suddenly they did'nt accept you to be in the castle! Wth i'm talking about right now?

Whatever, still i'm not in a good mood to enjoy and laugh like what i've used to. This is all because of the shit things that always happen to me. Damn i hate that. When will i ever able to live peacefully?


Why everything seems easy for you? How can they let us face something that nobody can ever imagine? So bloody evil.
Whatever it takes i just hope that things will turn out well and me and all my friends will reach our success and soon achieve all our dreams.

Its already 12.59am, i should sleep ryte now, well i have to wake up like 6am every morning for classes! Oh my! Classes?
Later bloggie woggy! Night! :)