Love.Laugh.Live!

"When Words Speaks Louder Than Action"

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Like, i don't know. Title considerate?

It's saturday but all that i've done was nothing except laying on my bed, surfing and making a complete round of the Gossip Girl, which i like it ever!
But seriously the point is, why it should be this way? I mean i got a lot of things to do until i don't know which part to begin. I'm completely losing my mind though. It sucks when you don't know what u should do and a day was wasted just like that. Well at least I shared a cozy lunch with my housemates but still not enough to be consider as FUN, for me.


I need something else, i really need something that can really WOW me, why being here so boring when this is actually what i've always wanted once? Maybe it's really once.

Whatever, guess what? My friends here, they totally rocks, i mean a little! They do. At least they gave me something that i totally cherished! In fact, they are seriously smart, no joke. They are good in their own way which i adore it so much. Aman, Nisa & Haziq, although you guys new in my life, still, let's make the time we already and will spent together unforgettable.Seriously i hope we will be just fine here. :)

To my lovely2 sisters. I love u both. Dela and Akak, u guys are the best. Life never be this good without you. Hehe, and my dear parents as well. I love you all. I promise to be a good kid and repay everything as to prove how much i love you all!!!! :)))

Sound serious? Haha! Hell yeah! Whatever! I'm gonna continue my work ( which is still unknown). No matter what u guys think about me, it just me. U can't make people love, u can make them fear you.
If you want to be in this world, be yourself in this world. That's all I can say. Good things come with efforts and i will keep on living and face whatever in front me in the way it should be.
Till then, Bye2 all. :))