Love.Laugh.Live!

"When Words Speaks Louder Than Action"

Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's kind of irritating deeer!

Why people can't treat others well? i am done to keep on blaming myself because sometimes i notice that it is not really my fault. then why does people act like i do?

Whatever!
should i keep on writing in English? Haha!

Okay, last night, attend 1 function yang agak best! for me best kot! maybe, after lame dah x jumpe.. siape yg x sayang sedare mare? huhu. well, harap lepas ni akan selalu lah dapat jumpe mcm ni. :)
lagipun, best dapat jumpe puan presiden. :)

but, ade something yang agak makin' me mad. it turns ugly pulak when someone ask me something that i hate.
hello! don't look at me like that, I'm not stupid! orang lain blaja sampai umur 30 kot, x kecoh pun.. Haih! low class minded betol. ( i don't care! )

let's see what happens next! :)
Whatever it is, i love them. muah! :)