Love.Laugh.Live!

"When Words Speaks Louder Than Action"

Saturday, May 15, 2010

First of all , this is like my first phrase to be written here, in my blog. Since it was actually my first time. To be exact, i never used this kind of thing but frankly, to be the one who only watching.. i rather just give it a shot and see what happen next. So then , likewise , welcome to my so called - a new world(since i will write it all here). :p

Well, today is quite a day. Why?

Honestly, i don't know. Haha. But, i am one of The Thomas/Uber Cup fan but i am pretty sure to say that i am not really into Malaysian player ( sorry) but then, they still got my full support, i swear! I love Lin Dan! ughh! Really don't know why. My parents totally quite irritated when i say it but it is just me. Who like his skills and that's it. ( yeaaa ryte)

Continue this later. Kamsamida~~! :)